Colonial Commercial Realty, Inc. is a client-focused real estate asset management company that understands the path is equally as important as the outcome.
Colonial Commercial Realty was founded in 1985 as a subsidiary of the 60-year development enterprise, The Colonial Company. It’s focus began as the commercial marketing division for acquisition, disposition, leasing, and management for the internal needs of the development company. As the company grew, the services began its offering to third-party clients. The Brokers involved with the company have always sought the higher education necessary to excel which includes CCIM designations, graduate programs, and advanced peer-group memberships.
As a full-service company Colonial Commercial Realty can assist clients with specific needs such as buying, selling, and leasing a property, and we can satisfy (successfully manage) the diverse components inherent of the real estate industry.
Examples of our more holistic services:
• Market Survey, Property Selections with Financial Analysis, and Buyer’s Representation
• Buy vs. Sale/Leaseback Analysis along with Representation during the Transaction
• Asset Management involving the strategic planning for the optimum investment life cycle
• Leasing/Sales, Property Management, and Asset Management
• New Market Expansions with Development Analysis
• Strategic Planning of a Real Estate Portfolio
• Investment/Development Management which includes analysis, coordination, and communication of necessary team members (design, finance, governmental, construction, etc.)